That time of the Year…
Our weather is insane! The temperatures are up and down daily. I do not complaint about it, I’m just reporting what we have weather wise.
- We are at the time of the year when you hear the crows flying in small groups, early in the morning, making such a ruckus with their ;loud calls., and yes, they love to converse at breakfast time!
- You can see a downy woodpecker popping his head from behind objects to stare and I ‘d guess thinking or planning his next move.
- Or having deputy Mockingbird giving his approval to all the feeders, but of course he would mostly sample the peanuts of his preference.
- It’s also time of the year when you can see well crafted spider webs appear and disappear every morning.
- Also, it’s time of the year for Carolina wrens to deliver arias with such vibrant clarity…
View original post 51 woorden meer